For Your Perfect Sienna X Tan
Before Your Spray Tan
- Exfoliate and moisturise the night before the tan (not on the day of the tan), paying particular attention to elbows, knees, ankles and problem dry areas.
- Paint nails and toenails, especially if artificial.
- Wax/shave at least 24/48 hours prior to treatment. This allows the pores time to close. Dotting in pores may appear if not adhered to.
- Avoid using deodorants and perfume prior to your tan.
After Your Spray Tan
- Wear dark clothing for after your treatment. Tight clothing or underwear may cause marks.
- Wear flipflops or loose fitting shoes.
- Do not shower or bathe for the development period (at least 8 hours) after your tan.
- Do not exercise or swim during the development period.
- Pat dry after showering.
- Avoid long bathing sessions as this may affect the longevity of your tan.
Remember...... Good preparation will optimise and prolong your tan!